After many years of searching for the meaning of life through university studies, philosophies, religions, meditation, and so on, a chance look at the display shelves of a seniors club had me picking up this meditation pamphlet.
In it I read the thought stopping phrases: “...allows you to become free of your human mind by changing to the infinite universe mind” and “.....you will find your true purpose, and reach the state of eternal happiness...”.
This sounded too good to pass over, so, I booked an introductory session immediately.
The next day’s session was certainly impressive; leaving me in a dilemma: to this meditation or not to this meditation!
The decision was to climb aboard, starting my sessions the next day. Now, fifteen weeks later, I am working on the third of seven levels with the distinct knowledge that my years of searching are finally over.
The benefits I have gained to date are enormous:
• operating at the universal mind level;
• feelings of great mental quietness;
• situations approached and dealt with, as they occur; no fuss, no bother, no carry over;
• no emotional complications in dealing with others;
• seeing external affairs with more maturity and understanding;
• huge – feeling of well-being and empathy with those around me;